We have two apartments inside the hotel, which are rented on a weekly basis in the winter season and for shorter or longer terms in the summertime. These are rented as self contained suites.
Bedding and towels, and children’s beds can be rented at the hotel. Order in advance. One is welcome to order meals at the hotel and eat in the hotels dining hall. For the prices of this – see price list. Those who rent apartments can freely use the hotels other facilities, such as swimming pool, steam rooms, ski stable, etc.
This apartment is found inside the hotel with a spectacular view of the valley and the Jotunheimen National Park.
Big living room with dining table, fireplace and TV. Smoke free.
Carpet in the bedroom, wood floor in the living room and kitchen. Entry inside the hotel.
Originally used as private residence for architect Øivind Lande - the one designing and building the hotel.
- 2 - 8* persons
- Ca 88 m2.
- 1 big bedroom with 2 beds 90x200 and a bunkbed 90x200 .
- Bathroom with bathtub and toilet.
- * When 6 people: +1 bedroom (bunk bed) with bathroom.
- * When 8 people: +2 bedrooms (1 with bunk bed and 1 with double bed) each with bathroom.
Lies on the second floor above the ski-stable.
Small living room with sofa, coffee table, TV, dining table and kitchen corner with refrigerator, small stove with two heaters and oven, dishwasher, coffee maker and water boiler. Smoke free. View of the courtyard. Floor heating in the bathroom. All rooms without carpet. Entry directly from the outside, and inside the hotel.
- 2 – 5 persons.
- Ca 66 m2.
- 1 bedroom with two beds 90x200.
- 1 bedroom with bunkbed 90x200 and sleeping coach.
- Bathroom with shower and toilet.